Winners of the 2019 Experteye awards revealed
Leading companies from the fleet and automotive industries have been honoured for service excellence in the 2019 Experteye awards.
Seen by many as the ultimate accolade in the sector, the annual Experteye awards are based solely on independent feedback from fleet customers, leasing companies and drivers.
With honours being presented across 9 categories, no award submissions are made and there is no panel of judges. Instead, fleet operators are surveyed independently by benchmarking and research specialist, Experteye, who asks an extensive range of questions on a monthly basis. The annual Fleeteye CSI award goes to the leasing provider that has achieved the highest combined results across the entire year.
For dealer groups and manufacturers, awards are given for driver satisfaction for new vehicle sales and aftersales. These are based on feedback from over 100,000 drivers of leased vehicles in Experteye’s Touchpoint survey. Drivers are contacted immediately after key events such as vehicle delivery, servicing, tyre replacement, windscreen and glass repair & replacement, vehicle breakdown, use of pool vehicles and accident management – all while the service experience is still fresh in the drivers’ minds.
Awards also go to the best fleet manufacturer and most improved fleet manufacturer. This is based on research undertaken by Experteye with senior decision-makers across the major leasing companies who rate each manufacturer on their fleet proposition. There is a also a special award for the company that has demonstrated most innovation in its service offering.
“The Experteye awards are based purely on customer and driver feedback making them highly sought-after in the fleet and automotive sector,” said Experteye’s chairman and founder, Rick Yarrow.
“The winners are the companies that top their category based on our surveys, and because there is no submission process, nor judging panel, it means the only way you can win an award is by achieving the highest scores throughout the year.
“Congratulations to all of the winners this year, and we are pleased to remain at the forefront of benchmarking and research for the leasing and automotive sectors across the UK and Europe.”
Award Winners 2019
- Fleeteye CSi Award – for the leasing provider offering the best service to its customers (fleet size up to 250) Winner: Fleet Alliance
- Fleeteye CSi Award – for the leasing provider offering the best service to its customers (fleet size of 250+) Winner: Arnold Clark Vehicle Management
- Best Fleet Manufacturer – for the Manufacturer providing the best all round fleet proposition for leasing companies & fleet operators. Winner: BMW
- Most Improved Fleet Manufacturer – for the Manufacturer judged to have been the most progressive in the development of its fleet proposition for leasing companies & fleet operators. Winner: ŠKODA
- Best Fleet Dealer Network (sales) – For the manufacturer providing the best service to fleet drivers in the ordering and delivery of vehicles Winner: KIA
- Best Fleet Dealer Network (aftersales) – For the manufacturer providing the best service to fleet drivers in the maintenance of vehicles Winner: Lexus
- Best Fleet Dealer Group (sales) – For the Dealer Group providing the best service to fleet drivers in the ordering and delivery of vehicles Winner: Swansway Group
- Best Fleet Dealer Group (aftersales) – For the Dealer Group providing the best service to fleet drivers in the maintenance of vehicles Winner: TC Harrison Group
- Customer Innovation award – for the company utilising the most innovative approach to the deployment of customer service initiatives Winner: Lex Autolease