Insight for vehicles in development or being launched
NewCarView assesses the likely RVs, operating costs and indicative rental rates for new vehicles. Leasing company feedback on new vehicles highlights issues to be considered by manufacturers in the specification, pricing and positioning of their vehicles for the fleet and leasing market. This also includes rigorous analysis of market trends based on ExpertEye’s wealth of data, to give a strong analytic basis for the conclusions reached.
- A multilayered approach covering RV forecasts, leasing company analysis and market trends in a format that is easy to present internally and externally.
- NewCarView provides manufacturers not only with ExpertEye’s own opinions but it also provides feedback from leasing companies including:
- Their stance on forecast residual values
- Anticipated service maintenance and repair costs (SMR)
- Rental rates
- Highlights leasing companies who have adopted a very different view to the rest of the market.
- Provides insight into the leasing sector’s opinions of a new model.
- Surveys are tailored to individual manufacturer requirements – crucial for new products.
- Receiving leasing company perceptions and judgements in advance of launch offers manufacturers strategic data which can be used in the specification, pricing and positioning of the vehicles for the fleet and leasing market.
- Assess Leasing company opinions on new vehicles
- Highlight issues to be considered by manufacturers in the specification, pricing and positioning of the vehicles for the fleet and leasing market
- Assess the likely RVs, operating costs and Example rental rates for new vehicles
- Receive a very early feedback regarding the appraisal and the positioning of the new model