Top Companies honoured in 2017 ExpertEye awards
Leading companies from the fleet and automotive industries have been recognised for service excellence in the prestigious 2017 ExpertEye awards.
The annual Experteye awards are seen by many as the ultimate accolade as they are based solely on independent feedback from fleet customers, leasing companies and drivers.
With honours being presented across 8 categories, no award submissions are made and there is no panel of judges. Instead, fleet operators are surveyed independently by ExpertEye, who ask an extensive range of questions on a monthly basis. The annual FleetEye CSI award goes to the leasing provider that has achieved the highest combined results across the entire year.
For dealer groups and manufacturers, awards are given for driver satisfaction for new vehicle sales and aftersales. These are based on feedback from over 60,000 drivers of leased vehicles in ExpertEye’s Touchpoint survey. Drivers are contacted immediately after key events such as vehicle delivery, servicing, tyre replacement, windscreen and glass repair & replacement, vehicle breakdown, use of pool vehicles and when a driver suffers an accident – all while the service experience is still fresh in the drivers’ minds.
Awards also go to the best fleet manufacturer and most improved fleet manufacturer. This is based on research undertaken by ExpertEye with senior decision-makers across the major leasing companies who rate each manufacturer on their fleet proposition.
“To win an ExpertEye award, you need to be meeting the needs of the fleet sector and company drivers better than anyone else,” said ExpertEye’s chairman and founder, Rick Yarrow.
“With no judging panel, and no submission process, the winners are the companies that top their category based on customer and driver feedback, which is why an ExpertEye Award is so sought-after.
“A huge congratulations goes to all the winners this year, and we are pleased to remain at the forefront of benchmarking and research for the leasing and automotive sectors across the UK and Europe.”
Award Winners 2017
- FleetEye CSi Award – for the leasing provider offering the best service to its customers (fleet size up to 250) Winner: Marshall Leasing
- FleetEye CSi Award – for the leasing provider offering the best service to its customers (fleet size of 250+) Winner: Ogilvie Fleet
- Best Fleet Manufacturer – for the Manufacturer providing the best all round fleet proposition for leasing companies & fleet operators. Winner: Audi
- Most Improved Fleet Manufacturer – for the Manufacturer judged to have been the most progressive in the development of its fleet proposition for leasing companies & fleet operators. Winner: Jaguar
- Best Fleet Dealer Network (sales) – For the manufacturer providing the best service to fleet drivers in the ordering and delivery of vehicles Winner: Mazda
- Best Fleet Dealer Network (aftersales) – For the manufacturer providing the best service to fleet drivers in the maintenance of vehicles Winner: Mercedes-Benz
- Best Fleet Dealer Group (sales) – For the Dealer Group providing the best service to fleet drivers in the ordering and delivery of vehicles Winner: Norton Way Group
- Best Fleet Dealer Group (aftersales) – For the Dealer Group providing the best service to fleet drivers in the maintenance of vehicles Winner: Perrys Motor Group